Rested and Ready To Roll!

The Creasons enjoy a fun night watching the Nashville Sounds at First Horizon Park!

I haven't been very good at posting regularly on the Walking the Walk blog.  I've just been too busy.  But that's recently changed.  Over the last few years, on top of a full time job, I've been working my way through the ministerial program offered by the American Baptist Church.  There are classes required from a seminary, and there are classes provided by the American Baptist Church, and then there's basically an internship with an experienced Baptist pastor.  

I've finished all the classes provided by the American Baptist Church.  Two weeks ago I finished the last required seminary class at Urbana Theological Seminary, about the same time my pastor signed off on all the requirements of the internship.  So now I can just settle into preaching on Wednesday Nights at my church as I wait to see what God has planned for me next.

I was pretty tired when I crossed the finish line--I crammed through a lot of stuff that last few weeks.  My family and I celebrated with a vacation over the 4th of July weekend to Nashville, Tennessee.  We had a blast.  Wonderful city.  My wife and I visited there about 25 years ago--much had changed, but a great deal had stayed the same.  Came back from that trip feeling more rested and refreshed than I have since COVID started.  

So starting this week, it's my hope that I'll be able to start offering articles on a more regular basis.  I sure appreciate all of you that have been reading what I write, and for the nice comments I get from you.  You've been a great source of encouragment!

God Bless,

Todd E. Creason

Comments