Saturday, August 5, 2017

What's Up With All The Reruns?

So somebody asked me recently what was up with all the reruns on the From Labor To Refreshment blog.  I always label the reprints, but if I didn't, I don't think anyone would notice.  When many of these pieces I've been running lately were originally published, I didn't have very many readers yet.  That was long before anybody knew who I was, and before the Midnight Freemasons blog became such a runaway hit.  And I wrote a lot of great content during those first several years!  Believe it or not, I wrote more than 700 posts going back to 2007!

So I'm running a few of those again--those pieces that I thought were good but didn't get much traffic when I originally posted them.  I hope you enjoy them!

~Todd E. Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...