Thursday, August 24, 2017

A New Book Is In The Works!

Midnight Freemason WB Darin Lahners with a copy of "Famous American Freemasons" at the House of the Temple Library in Washington D.C.
It's been a while since I've published a Freemasonry book, but I'm working on a new book now that I think everyone will enjoy--that's another reason there's been a lot of reposts lately.  It's a collection of some of my favorite short pieces adapted from Midnight Freemasons posts, along with excerpts from a few of my speeches and presentations--kind of a "best of" book.  I realized recently that I've written over 900 blog posts, speeches, and articles over the last ten years, and a great deal of that work was before the Midnight Freemasons became such a huge phenomenon.  

Along with some of my favorites from the past, there will also be some new content in the book as well.  I'm pleased to say a few of my talented friends over at the Midnight Freemasons have expressed an interest of contributing to the book--so there should be a great mix of material.  Not only will the book be in full color, but it will feature a great deal of photography from Midnight Freemason Senior Contributor Greg Knott (you may also be familiar with his regular photo pieces in the The Journal of the Masonic Society). 

More information later, but I'm shooting for a Spring 2018 release--just in time to showcase it at Masonic Week in Washington, D.C. 

~Todd E. Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...