Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Review: The Full English by Bull Garlington

I don't usually read humor, because I'm naturally hilarious and don't need it.  But I met Brother Bull Garlington recently at a Illinois Lodge of Research event, and he gave a highly entertaining presentation.  So curiosity got the better of me and I bought his most recent book.

It is very funny.  Sounds like one of my vacations.  Let's just say I enjoyed it a great deal.  It was the description of a frolicking coach trip adventure with his family across England from the perspective of a woefully out of shape, grumpy, and slightly inebriated author (those are his words, not mine)--it will leave you laughing.  He's an extremely talented writer and humorist. 

However, my wife didn't like the book at all.  She goes to sleep earlier than I do, and I read in bed sometimes until rather late at night.  I kept waking her up laughing.  She suggested maybe I should go back to reading about Freemasonry and history during the evening hours.

Anyway, I got my copy at Amazon--you can purchase yours here, too.  Check it out.  Well worth the price of admission.

~Todd E. Creason


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...