Thursday, March 2, 2017

Todd E. Creason Announces New George Washington Book In The Works

I stumbled on a great idea while I was in Washington D.C.  I thought it would be a series of articles for the Midnight Freemasons, but after playing with that idea for a couple weeks, I've decided it would be better as a book.  There will be more news going forward, but here's what I've got to tell you so far.

It is non-fiction, and like my previous non-fiction series "Famous American Freemasons" there will be a Masonic element to the book as well as a historical element.  It centers around the life and character of George Washington--as General, as President, and as a Freemason.  I hope that in addition to being a good read, it will be a book that will help us take some of those excellent precepts that Washington applied to his own life in the 18th century, and help us apply some of those same values to our own lives in the 21st century.

Looking at a Fall 2017 release!  More will be coming as I get further along in the process.

~Todd E. Creason






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...