Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Starting This Week: The Thursday Post!

I've been having a difficult time writing.  Writing is a creative exercise, and I have to be in the mood to do it.  And I haven't been for some time.  I've been fortunate over the last decade to have had very few dry spells, but I'm certainly coming off a particularly long one.

I seem to be over it.  I woke up one morning with an idea for a piece, and have been writing just about every day since--just like I used to.  Over the last two weeks I've produced more than I have in the last year.  I think the drought is over. 

I'll be posting my more serious work on the topic of Freemasonry on a regular basis on the Midnight Freemasons blog as I have for the last decade--but more frequently going forward.  I've decided to make the From Labor To Refreshment blog a once a week blog.  It's a little more casual, and not so strictly Masonic.  Same thing I've been doing--a little history, a little Freemasonry, and a little humor.  That will be starting this week--once a week on Thursdays!

So look for me.

~Todd E. Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...