Monday, October 10, 2016

Things To Do Instead Of Facebook: #12 Play With Your Dog!

Owning a pet can add a lot to your life.  There's nothing more rewarding than coming home and having your dog greet you at the door and be so happy to see you!  There's medical research showing that pet ownership can reduce blood pressure, can help with anxiety and stress, and can enhance our feelings of well being.  I look forward to coming home each day.  Every day my dog has missed me so much during the day, she often knocks me down as soon as I walk in the door!  She's such a sweetie!  You should see the way she plays with the neighborhood children when they get off the bus in front of the house--the way they scream and run when they see her running at them!  Fun for all!

~TEC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...