Thursday, September 8, 2016

Book Update

I don't have a lot to report, but there's a little.  I've been asked about it, so I thought I'd update you.

The new book is well underway!  This is very different from anything I've done before, and a very personal project for me--it's proven to be one of the most challenging things I've ever written.  You get to a certain age, and you begin to ask yourself what you want your kids, and your grand kids to learn from you.  What have you experienced that they'll gain insight and wisdom from?  The book is Bible based and Christian themed.  This will be a book about values, about character, and about the importance of building a personal relationship with God.  It'll be approximately thirty key lessons I've learned about living a happy and peaceful life over the course of my first fifty years--one of the few things I'm well qualified to write about.  And no, I don't have a title yet.  It will come to me in due time.

~Todd E. Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...