Thursday, June 2, 2016

Creason's "Living Happy" Series To Become A New Book

I wrote a series of articles a couple months ago called Living Happy that a lot of my readers seemed to connect with.  I really enjoyed writing them, but it surprised me how many people seemed to enjoy reading them!  That's a subject I'm more qualified to write about than any other topic.  In fact, I was just telling my niece over the weekend she'd have to live to be 100 to have as much fun and as many adventures as I've had in just my first 49 years.  And I enjoy doing that kind of inspirational writing.

Oddly enough, one of the readers who stumbled on that series was a guy who works for a large publisher of Christian books.  He contacted me, and he thinks I should turn the premise of those articles into a book.  As soon as he said that, I knew I was going to do it.  First of all, that never happens--publishers never find YOU!  That has to be a good sign right there I'm onto something.  Secondly, I already knew exactly how I wanted to lay that book out because I'd been thinking about doing it for some time.  My books have always had a way of writing themselves, and I don't think this will be any different.  This book will feature solid advice, great stories, and lots and lots of humor.  I finalized the outline over the Memorial Day weekend. 

In the meantime, I am going to continue the Living Happy blog series for your enjoyment. 

~Todd E. Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...