Saturday, May 21, 2016

Summer Reruns

Yes, I am re-running a few pieces.  Nobody has noticed yet, which tells me my theory is correct--my readers aren't familiar with some of my older work.  I'm not being sneaky about it, it's just that a lot of that stuff is really good, and very few saw it when it was originally published.

Since 2007 or so I've written over 1,000 blog pieces, many of which were posted before I had very many readers.  So I am going to be pulling a few of those gems out--they'll probably get some new artwork.  I'm also a little better at blog titles than I used to be.  Call it a "re-release" of material. 

So if you get this sensation of Deja vu, it's not your imagination.  You may very well have read a slightly different version years ago. 

~Todd E. Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...