Thursday, April 28, 2016

"From Labor To Refreshment" Blog Returns To Three Days A Week!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the internet . . .
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” 

~Mark Twain

Perhaps you've noticed the subtle changes to the blog over the last week or so.  It's back to being "From Labor To Refreshment" again.  Yup, that means I'm writing about Freemasonry again full time.  That's what a enjoy writing about.  I didn't realize how much until I took a hiatus over the last several months and allowed myself to write on any subject that interested me.  I quickly realized I'd just rather write on the same subject all the time--the Craft.  

My more serious work you'll find over at The Midnight Freemason (I'm in the middle of a series called Bringing Back the Light on the Midnight Freemasons you should check out).  The less refined material you'll find here--the fun facts, tidbits, research leftovers, and personal stories.  I'm also working with one of the Midnight Freemasons, Greg Knott, on a series of videos--my writing, and his photography and video.  As those are finished, I'll be posting links here to them, and I'm sure Robert Johnson will do the same over at the Midnight Freemasons.  And I've been offered a new role in the Fraternity--a position that was created just for me and one I'm really looking forward to.  I'll tell you more about that later.

And just like before, I'm back to posting on a three day a week schedule.  You can read The Midnight Freemasons on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and From Labor To Refreshment on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.   That's right--the Midnight Freemasons and From Labor To Refreshment have your entire week covered.

Of course, I've never posted on Sunday's.  If you've got to read something on Sundays, I could recommend a very Good Book.

~Todd E. Creason

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading the posts Todd. Keep calm and write on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...