Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Living Happy: The Conclusion

Well I hope you've enjoyed reading this series as much as I've enjoyed writing it.  You can find all of the installments in the Living Happy series by clicking here.  I must admit, this series got a much warmer response than I thought considering this has been typically a Freemasonry blog for the last ten years.  I guess everyone is interested in the topic of finding happiness.  I hope some of these suggestions might help you on that journey.  I'm sure I'll have a few more suggestions later on, and I'll continue adding to the series now that it's well established.

It shouldn't be hard to see a common theme in this series.  If you want to be happy, it starts with you.  Happiness doesn't come from the outside--it comes from the inside.  It's really about looking at the things you're doing in your life and being honest about where you're going wrong.  You have to know yourself first. Find that quiet place to think, and put it to good use.  Really take a hard look in the mirror. 

Once you find yourself, finding happiness is easy--it's about adding more of the things that make you happy to your life, and eliminating those things that drag you down.  It's about finding friends that enrich you, finding groups that inspire you, about finding a purpose that feeds your soul.  And of course, as anyone that knows me will attest--it's important to laugh every single day. 

Good luck, and God bless . . .

~Todd E. Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...