Saturday, March 12, 2016

A New Novel "A Beer And A Shot" Underway!

"I just got great news today!  My favorite author Todd E. Creason is back in Twin Rivers again."

~William J. Hussey
PMEGHP of Illinois

Truth is, I'm never very far from Twin Rivers, but it has been a couple years since we last visited Levi and Tori in Twin Rivers (and don't forget Rosco).  Things have gotten a little quiet around there I'm afraid--it's time to stir things up again.

I've been working on a story since Thanksgiving, but I couldn't get it to work out.  However, lightning struck over the weekend, and the book is coming together quickly.  I'm hoping for a Fall 2016 release.  Plenty of time to read (or reread) the first three!

I think this is going to be the best so far.  I resolved many of the ongoing story lines in the last novel "Shot to Hell" in 2014, so we're starting off with a clean slate in this one.  It's starting to feel a lot like the first novel "One Last Shot" in many ways.   

So stay tuned for additional news!

~Todd E. Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...