Thursday, December 17, 2015

Spring 2016: A New Book!

The midnight shift is in full production mode again . . .
The problem with writing both fiction and non-fiction, is that when I write a book on Freemasonry, the Levi Garvey fans get ticked off, and when I write a novel, the Freemasons get annoyed.  Well Levi Garvey fans, prepare to get ticked off.  There is a new Freemasonry book in the works--my first since 2010!

One of the things I'm interested in is improving the quality of Lodge education--or as I call it, "improving the member experience."  I'm working on several projects that involve creating resources for Lodge education with a number of different people, but this book is my contribution towards that goal.  I hear is over and over again from all over--we're not doing a very good job educating our new members (or the old ones for that matter) about our Fraternity, about our history, and about those principles we value. 

I'm not going to say much about the book yet, other than it's very different from what I've done in the past and is full of great humor.  At its core it's a collection of short pieces, many of which would make excellent presentations for Lodge education. But there's a personal aspect to it as well . . .

More later . . . enjoy your holidays!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...