Thursday, May 21, 2015

Changes . . .

I've enjoy the last three months off . . . I can't believe people are still reading the "From Labor To Refreshment" blog considering I haven't posted anything new since the end of February--but you are!

A lot has happened since I've gone on break--I've written some great pieces on the Midnight Freemasons blog.  I've done a little traveling.  Got a puppy.  Was asked to officiate a wedding.  I've started a new writing project.  I was made a Fellow in the Missouri Lodge of Research.  I was even interviewed in a film!  And that's not all of it--those are just the highlights.  Part of the reason I took this break was because there was so much on my calendar I just couldn't keep up with everything. 

Now that I'm caught up, I'm going to be making a decision about this blog.  I'm either going to scrap it (in which case it will vanish), or I'm going to rework it into something very, very different (no longer a Masonic blog).  I do my Masonic writing on the Midnight Freemasons now and in my other published articles, so I'm not sure I really need this blog anymore.  Either way, that decision and those changes will take place over the Memorial Day 2015 weekend.

I case this vanishes, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for your continued support since about 2006, and I hope you'll continue to visit me on the Midnight Freemasons.

Sincerely and Fraternally,

Todd E. Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...