Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Masonic Week 2015 Road Trip Begins!

Well I should have all kinds of interesting things to write about coming up.  Greg Knott and I are getting ready to leave for Masonic Week 2015 in Reston, Virginia.  The Midnight Freemasons will be well represented at that conference.  I'm looking forward to a lot of interesting meetings, great speakers, and good fellowship.  I'm sure I'll have the opportunity to join a few interesting Masonic orders while I'm there.  And I'm finally going to meet a number of Masons I've communicated with for many years, but have never met face to face. I'd planned on taking this trip last year, but due to a winter storm on the East coast, I never got off the ground in the Midwest--so it's a year overdue, but it looks like it's finally going to happen.
Greg and I plan on visiting a number of Masonic locations in the D.C. area while we're there.  Greg has visited all these places before.  He's been planning a book for some time now--a collection of his photography of many of these historic Masonic locations in the Washington D.C. area.  The plan is to feature his photography, and my captions and accompanying text.  I'd tell you more about the specific locations Greg will be featuring in his book, but you'll just have to wait for it.

But I'm sure I'll have a thing or two to share with you when I get back.

~TEC

2 comments:

  1. You walked by, but I was in discussion with some folks and couldn't stop to say "hi". I wish I would have had a chance this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...