Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Relaunching Of "From Labor To Refreshment"

I've had a tough time trying to decide what to do with this blog.  Just over a year ago, I retooled this blog as an author blog rather than a blog on the topic of Freemasonry.  Nothing I've tried has worked very well in the last year. 

The only pieces on here that generate any interest at all are the few times I've posted something on the topic of Freemasonry--and those still get a lot of hits.  Most of my serious writing on Freemasonry is published over at the Midnight Freemasons blog as it should be, and that venue is doing very well indeed.  I didn't want to compete with my friends over at the Midnight Freemasons by writing on the topic of Freemasonry over here, too.  That's really no longer an issue--the Midnight Freemasons are kicking my behind in readership.

So I'm going to take a step back--this blog is going back to being a Freemasonry blog.  In fact, I'm going back to the original name "From Labor To Refreshment."  My readers want to read about Freemasonry, so I'm going to write about Freemasonry.  Both here, and at the Midnight Freemasons.  I'm going to write my serious articles for the Midnight Freemasons, and I'm going to post some of the lighter material about Freemasonry here.  We'll do a little humor.  I might repost some humorous cartoons and memes I'm so often sent.  I may repost some old material going back a few years that newer readers might not be familiar with.

But rest assured.  I'm back to being a Masonic blogger again.  That seems to be what my readers want, and to be perfectly honest, that's really what I enjoy writing about. 

~TEC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...