Sunday, October 19, 2014

It's Good To Be Back!

Seriously . . . are we sure we want him back?
A week ago I announced this blog was going back to the topic of Freemasonry.  As I said, nothing I'd done on here for the last year or so had worked very well when I wasn't writing about Masonic topics.  Well, it didn't take long for the readership to return when I went back to talking about Freemasonry!  It's like the readers where leaning back waiting for me to get back on topic.  Thanks for all the hits, the comments, the links and reposts, and the emails.  I appreciate that a great deal.  It's good to be back!

As not to compete with my Brothers over at the Midnight Freemasons, my plan is to post on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and either Saturday or Sunday (whichever I find works best).  The Midnight Freemasons post on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  So readers interested in Freemasonry will have their whole week covered now between the two blogs.  As the founder of the Midnight Freemasons, and a regular contributor, I'm going to post my lighter pieces on here, and reserve the pieces with a little more meat on them for the Midnight Freemasons blog.  So think of the From Labor To Refreshment blog as "Freemasonry Lite." 

I seem to be off to a pretty good start finding things that work well for me--I haven't had numbers like I've had on here this week since I made the change.  I'll probably continue to repost some old pieces that newer readers probably haven't seen before, find some good humor to share with you, and I'm thinking about running a series--possibly one on Masonic collectibles (always a popular topic).

As always, if you have questions, suggestions, or something to add--always feel free to comment, or contact me in person at webmaster@toddcreason.org

Thanks again.

Sincerely and Fraternally,

Todd E. Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...