Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Relaunch

Welcome to the relaunch of the the Todd E. Creason blog.  I suddenly realized a few weeks ago that this blog is boring the hell out of me, and judging from the declining hit count, it is boring everyone else as well.  Of course I know exactly whose stealing my readers--it's those dang Midnight Freemasons
 
I've primarily written about history and Freemasonry on here for a long, long time--but there is a better place to find that now.  It's called the Midnight Freemasons blog, and I founded it.  I write along with eleven other writers on subjects relating to Freemasonry--each from our own unique perspectives.  In a very short amount of time, Managing Editor Robert Johnson has made the The Midnight Freemasons wildly popular--we even have our own monthly section in The Working Tools Masonic Magazine

So since the Midnight Freemasons are doing such a fine job covering the subject of Freemasonry, and I continue to publish piece on Freemasonry there, I've decided to split away from duplicating that effort here--I'm going to make this blog my own.  You'll notice we've even got a bright new look. 

~TEC

2 comments:

  1. Exciting!!! And I love the noes look!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ***new***

      I guess I haven't had enough coffee to post comments yet...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...