Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Book Update: New Novel "Shot To Hell" Coming Soon

No, I'm still alive . . .
 
I'll apologize to my readers for being a little erratic in my blog posts since the holidays--I know I've been posting too many re-runs lately--or not at all.  I apologize for that.  My free time has had me really tied up with the new book.  I'd like to thank my good friend William J. Hussey, Jr. for helping me out with a great post about the Beatles back on the 4th.  I'll bet that's a Beatles story most people hadn't heard before--I sure hadn't.  Thank's Bill! 
 
I'm very pleased to be able to tell you that the new novel Shot To Hell is making good progress.  I'd have to admit that this book has been one the most challenging books I've ever written--and has taken longer than any book I've ever written.  There have been a lot of stops and restarts on this one.  It took me a long time to figure out just exactly how I wanted to tell this one.  But I finished over the holidays.  Now we're well into the first edit.  I'm still thinking the book will be out in the spring--it just depends on how this goes.  It's a slow process.  Believe me, it will be worth the wait.  All the questions you've been bugging me for answers about will be answered due time.
 
I did have one major crisis.  My book designer has retired.  Brion Sausser did such a fantastic job on the first two novels, it was a devastating blow.  However, it has all worked out!  I'm pleased to welcome Anna Barnes from Anna Barnes Media to the team.  I've known Anna for--well--a long time.  I don't remember not knowing her.  Anyway, we're from the same small town, and went all through school together--rode the same school bus and all that.  She's tremendously talented, and I'm thrilled she agreed to design the cover.  Can't wait to see what she comes up with. 
 
I'll be getting back to the Tuesday and Thursday posting schedule again starting next week. 
 
Thanks again for your continued support.
 
~TEC  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...