Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'm Back! What'd I Miss?

Todd and Valerie enjoying a few brews at Freeman's Tavern (Royal, IL)
Since I started this blog back in 2007, I've never taken a month off before (with the exception of a couple fluff pieces)--but I sure enjoyed it!  It's the first time I felt as if I could take a little time off--thanks to the Midnight Freemasons pumping out great content three times a week, I was able to get a little rest and relaxation in.  Had a lot of time to spend with family and friends, and I even had two dates with my wife Valerie thanks to cousin Wendy, and my folks.  Apparently we still enjoy doing the same thing we used to enjoy--sitting way too long at the bar. 

But it was a productive break--my third novel Shot To Hell is done, and I've begun the editing process.  I'd like to get that out by late April or early May, so look for it.  I really love it!  It's a great story.  People are going to ask me after they read it, so I'll just tell you now.  I don't know if there will be another Twin Rivers novel or not at this point.  It's the same thing I've said after each of the first two.  But there will be another book rest assured.

I'll be taking a trip out to the East coast in a few weeks.  I'll be attending Masonic Week in Virginia with fellow Midnight Freemason Greg Knott.  I'm really looking forward to that trip.  We'll be making a few stops in Washington, D.C. as well. 

I've been asked to write the introduction for a very good friend's book.  I'm not sure he wants it announced yet, so I'll share those details with you later--but it's a great honor to be asked, and I've started on something I think he's really going to like. 

I'm also working on a joint article with Midnight Freemason Brian Schimian.  I think it's a topic that will be very entertaining for the readers of the Midnight Freemasons blog.  That should be posted on the Midnight Freemasons within the next couple weeks or so.

It's nice to finally have my desk cleared of old projects, and a few new projects to look forward to working on.

So I'll be seeing you on a regular basis beginning next week--I'll get back to regular Tuesday and Thursday posts.  Enjoy your weekend.

~TEC

Todd E. Creason is an author and novelist whose work includes the award-winning non-fiction historical series Famous American Freemasons and the novels One Last Shot (2011) and A Shot After Midnight (2012). He's currently working on the third novel Shot to Hell which will be released in Spring 2014. You can contact Todd E. Creason at: webmaster@toddcreason.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...