Monday, August 26, 2013

The "Whence Came You?" Interview

I'm back from my short haitus!  Wow did that go fast!

Even though I was on vacation last week, I did manage to accomplish one thing.  Here's a long conversation I had with Bro. Robert Johnson.  We talked about a lot of things during this interview: Freemasonry, the Midnight Freemasons blog, and we even got around to talking about my new novel Shot to Hell that's in the works.  We even talked a little about some of the changes that have been happening on here--basically, this blog has gone back to being an author blog, and I'll be doing most of my writing about Freemasonry on the Midnight Freemasons from now on (and I might have another announcement coming up on another place you might find my writing related to the Craft in the next few weeks). 



~TEC

Todd E. Creason is an author and novelist whose work includes the award-winning non-fiction historical series Famous American Freemasons and the novels One Last Shot (2011) and A Shot After Midnight (2012). He's currently working on the third novel Shot to Hell which will be released in Spring 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...