Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Masonic Ink: More Contributor Photos

I received a couple more examples of Masonic Ink from readers of the blog, including one from my good friend from the Valley of Danville, William J. Hussey, Jr.  He sent me this photo of his wrist tattoo last night. 

I also found in my archives this nice tattoo belonging to WB Cory Sigler.  Cory is the Editor of The Working Tools Magazine which has published a few of my pieces over the years.  He'd sent me this photo back when I first wrote about the subject of Masonic Ink a couple years ago. 

Keep those pictures coming.  As I said, I'm working on an album page that I'll be posting soon.

 The Illustrious Bro. William J. Hussey, Jr., 33°
S. R. Valley of Danville, Illinois 

WB Cory Sigler
Hawthorne Fortitude Lodge No. 200, NJ


~TEC

Todd E. Creason is an author and novelist whose work includes the award-winning non-fiction historical series Famous American Freemasons and the novels One Last Shot (2011) and A Shot After Midnight (2012). He's currently working on the third novel expected to be released in 2014. All of Todd E. Creason's books are sold at major online booksellers like Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble and are available for both Nook and Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...