Friday, February 8, 2013

LAST UPDATE: Did Mercedes Apologize?

Maybe they did.  This was apparently a comment (one of hundreds) about the video of the commercial on the Mercedes USA Facebook page in response to a complaint (which it appears the same person posted numerous times although there were others as well).  I couldn't find it last night, but there are hundreds of comments.  And the person that sent this to me saw the comment yesterday and captured it for me but couldn't find it again later when he looked. 

Like I said yesterday--I don't think this was an intentional insult.  If it were intentional, it would have been more obvious.  Lets assume their best intentions and move on to something more meaningful. 


 ~TEC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...