Thursday, November 29, 2012

Taking A Long Winter Hiatus: See You In 2013!

The holidays are always a very busy time, and I always struggle this time of year to find fresh material for the blog.  I've decided to do things just a little differently this year.  I'm going to take a break--the entire month of December to be exact.

But don't worry, the blog isn't "going dark" for a month.  While I'm gone, I've scheduled a full month (Tuesdays and Thursdays) of "best of" posts from the past--with a heaping helping of famous Freemason trivia (which has always been popular).  If I run across anything new and exciting, I'll post any fresh content on the weekends.

I have a lot of new viewers who are finding this blog for the first time (more than 700 on Twitter alone and rising), so I thought this would be a good chance to pull a few of my favorites (and yours) out of the archive, while I recharge my batteries for another busy year.

I'll see you in 2013.  Enjoy the holidays!

~TEC



P.S. All twelve of the "Famous Freemason Quote Mugs" are now available at the Midnight Freemason Store.  Along with the new mug series, you may just find other perfect (and affordable) gifts for that Freemason on your shopping list. 

1 comment:

  1. Have a good break! Everyone needs to relax from time to time. See you in the New Year.

    Bro. Barry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...